This garage fire caused a lot of damage. It was due to an electrical malfunction. Once you encounter a fire in a residence it causes a lot of soot everywhere, as you can see in the first picture, SERVPRO of Parker & Northeast Counties was there to get the process started to get this homeowner's house back to where it needed to be at. We were able to clean the walls, carpet, windows, cabinets, ceilings, and furniture. We were also able to salvage a lot of their personal item's. Our customer was very happy with the results. We made it "Like it never even happened."