Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage


This home suffered damage from a lightning strike to the 2nd floor rood causing fire/smoke damage affecting the whole house. Also, there is soot and the noxious... READ MORE



Failed Water Heater


This water damage was the result of a failed hot water heater that damaged the homeowner's hallway and living room. SERVPRO of Parker & Northeast Hood Count... READ MORE



Pipe leak in attic


This water damage was the result of a pipe leak in the attic and affected several rooms in the house. Our customer was a little stressed at the situation not kn... READ MORE



Pipe burst's causing ceiling to fall in garage


SERVPRO of Parker and NE Hood County arrived onsite and starting working immediatlely on removing the insulation which had moisture in it. Also had to remove so... READ MORE



“Bathroom Causes Flooding”


Upon arrival there was 6" of standing water, so immediately our professional technician's let the customer know what they will be doing, the carpet, pad, basebo... READ MORE



Flooded Lake House


The owner's were out of town and neighbor noticed water coming out of the house. Owner's arrived and quickly called their Ins. agent and told them to contact SE... READ MORE