Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular 9am-5pm business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Parker & Northeast Hood Counties provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. Once we receive a call, we are dedicated to being in contact with you within one hour and on site ready to work within 4 hours. We can work in any condition, at any of our assigned locations, and at any time of the day or night. You'll never have to worry about cleaning a water loss on your own in the wee hours of the morning. We appreciate our customers which is why we will go above and beyond to work with you and your home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (817) 596-8714
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Parker & Northeast Hood Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.