Parker and NE Hood Counties Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate multiple cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
SMOKE AND SOOT FACTS:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SMOKE:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Every fire is different, and that is why every fire needs to be handled carefully and assessed correctly in able to ensure the best for you and your family/business. If you have any questions about what SERVPRO of Parker and Northeast Hood Counties can do for you, call us at (817)596-8714